As cybersecurity advisors it’s imperative we separate privacy (individual data collection, permissible use, sharing of data, retention of information) from security (access control & data protection).
Herjavec Group’s Advisory Services team keeps these definitions top of mind as we review your organization’s security infrastructure against three principles to understand the existing information technology control framework; identifying where you are most vulnerable to cyber threats and attacks.
People, Policy, Process
Management, Monitoring and Review
Technology, Tools and Techniques
As the cornerstone of our Advisory Services practice, our Privacy Consulting Team partners with you to prioritize applicable legislative requirements and industry directives when performing our advisory evaluations. Our Privacy Consultants have expertise in turning your privacy & compliance initiatives into an information advantage.
- Prioritize your privacy & compliance initiatives in alignment with your business needs
- Assess your privacy programs, policies and detective measures on a regular basis to ensure consistent improvement
- Improve your understanding of business & security risk to augment your overall security planning
Herjavec Group’s Privacy Consultants Specialize In:
Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and Authorized Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- PCI Cardholder Data Environment Scoping, Gap Analysis & implementation or remediation of PCI initiatives
- Annual Penetration Testing, Quarterly Vulnerability Assessments, On Site QSA Report Audits
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Readiness
- GDPR Readiness Assessments as well as Data Protection & Privacy Impact Assessment evaluations
- Data Identification & Inventory Discovery Workshops to drive business scoping and system testing
- Control & policy assessments tied to industry frameworks including HIPAA
- Compliance consulting, roadmap development & risk analysis
Security Framework Consulting
- Expertise in NIST, ISO, SANS & COBIT frameworks to validate weaknesses that may be exploited
- Benchmark security controls against appropriate security standards
Compliance Audits tied to Industry & Regional Legislative Requirements
- Privacy Guidance, Policy Development, Privacy Impact Assessment and/or Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Data processing inventories, data lifecycle implementation projects & reviews
Many of our Privacy Services involve stakeholder interviews, process assessments and the development of an executive report with prioritized recommendations for remediation. Herjavec Group is well equipped to support your remediation measures as your organization moves towards continuous compliance. Our comprehensive range of Cybersecurity Services includes:
- Vulnerability Scanning Services
- Technical Architecture & Implementation
- Identity Governance, Solution Deployment and Identity Managed Services
- Managed Security Services
- Incident Response
- Threat Management including Threat Advisory & Hunting Services
Accelerate Your Advisory Services with HG
- We offer a hands-on, flexible approach, tailored to meet your organization’s uniqueness and requirements.
- From advisory services to identity and incident response, we have expertise in comprehensive security services to support your enterprise.
- We can review your organization’s existing control framework, identifying where you are most vulnerable to cyber threats through penetration tests, social engineering assessments, red teaming operations and more
- We have decades of experience in Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, risk and security frameworks (ISO, NIST), and expertise in emerging privacy domains like GDPR.
- We’ve been recognized industry-wide as a cybersecurity expert – #1 on Cybersecurity 500, IDC Security Services Leader and Security Company of the Year from Cyber Defense Magazine.