As your business matures and networks change, you may be challenged to keep pace with regulatory compliance as well as the rising threat of cybercrime.
In order to ensure that your business’ crown jewels are protected, you need to assess your security programs through three separate lenses:
Legislation & Regulation
- Are you aware of which regulations apply to your organization?
- Are you meeting your obligations?
- What are the risks involved?
- What privacy processes are in place today?
- Are there effective controls in place to protect the organization and its clients?
Security Controls & Maturity
- How are you protecting your data assets?
- What is the maturity level of your current security program?
- How does the security program stack up against others?
Herjavec Group’s Advisory Services help you find the answer to these questions by identifying the gaps in your current security posture – where you are most vulnerable to cyber threats and attacks.
We recommend beginning your Security Journey with one of our Security Workshops to review your security strategy, service needs, and technology investments. Once we have a solid understanding of your current security architecture as well as your detective and preventative controls we can align on the Advisory Services Engagements that should be prioritized.
Our Advisory Services experts have decades of experience across Governance, Risk and Compliance, Privacy Regulations, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance.
Begin Your Security Journey with a Security Workshop Before Diving into an Advisory Service to Fit Your Needs
- Security Program Strategy
- Security Metrics
- Security Tools Optimization
- Vulnerability Management
- Risk Management
Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Current State Security Posture Analysis
- Standards-Based Assessments (e.g. NIST and ISO)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Measurement
- Third-Party Risk
- Web/ Mobile Application Assessments
- Compliance Reports, Audits & Assessments
- PCI Cardholder Data Environment Scoping
- PCI DSS Controls Gap Analysis
- Annual Penetration Testing
- Network Segmentation Designs
- Following the Advisory engagement, Herjavec Group will provide an executive summary of findings, and a detailed technical report with recommendation and actionable steps for remediation.
- We will also highlight which Security Assessments & Testing Services should be leveraged going forward and on what cadence, including Penetration Testing, and Red Team Operations.
Accelerate Your Advisory Services with HG
- We offer a pragmatic, hands-on approach tailored to meet your organization’s individual needs.
- We provide action-oriented recommendations designed to provide time to value in improving your security posture.
- We maximize your investment in Advisory Services through a framework of Workshops to Advisory Engagement to Security Assessment & Testing Services.
- Our Advisory Services team has decades of global experience with a deep understanding of Governance Risk & Compliance (ISO, NIST), Privacy regulations, and PCI DSS Compliance.
- We’ve been recognized industry-wide as a cybersecurity expert – #1 on Cybersecurity 500, IDC Security Services Leader and Security Company of the Year from Cyber Defense Magazine.
Customer Success Story
Payment Processor Supporting Billions of Transactions Per Year
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Tight timelines
- Lack of internal resources
- Compliance consulting
- PCI Audit
How We Delivered
- Ability to navigate the client’s highly complex environment:
- 2 data centers, 3 offices, 3 call centers, and over 1,000 systems
- Leveraged two internal teams to provide the consulting service and onsite audit within 2 months
- Helped the client build a stronger control framework internally to facilitate a smoother and successful audit the following year