Herjavec Group is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who interact with our organization by engaging us for Services or visiting our website (“Users” and “Visitors”).
Things You Should Know
- Herjavec Group uses information, including Personal Information, as supplied by you to provide the Services and for internal operations purposes such as fulfilling contact requests, research, marketing, invoicing and for other similar internal purposes. Herjavec Group utilizes third party tools such as software, Software-as-a-Service or cloud applications to help facilitate some of these internal operations.
- Herjavec Group will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By providing Herjavec Group with your e-mail address you may be subscribed to our newsletter(s) or provided with requested information. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
- To be in compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, on an annual basis you will be sent an e-mail where you will be asked if you wish to continue to receive e-mails from Herjavec Group. We will retain your information for as long as you remain on our mailing list. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Herjavec Group uses a technology called “cookies” to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use session ID cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited. You may change your acceptance and revoke cookies at any time. Revoke Cookies
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ and Users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Herjavec Group commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and will comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship.
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer at PrivacyOfficer@HerjavecGroup.com.
Where information is transferred to a third-party or another agent, Herjavec Group shall remain liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
If you believe that we have infringed your rights, we encourage you to contact us so that we can try to address your concerns or dispute informally. Our contact information is:
Herjavec Group Inc.
9200 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, California
Herjavec Group’s commitment to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks entitles you to lodge a complaint via our Privacy Shield independent dispute resolution mechanism. To send your privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles, please contact the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) https://www.icdr.org/. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please contact ICDR-AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
As a last resort and under limited circumstances, EU and EEA individuals with residual privacy complaints may invoke a binding arbitration option before the Privacy Shield Panel.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement. You can find the relevant supervisory authority name and contact details here.
Our EU Representative for GDPR inquiries is Andy Woolford who may be contacted at EURep@HerjavecGroup.com.