Herjavec Group’s Technology Architecture & Implementation Team has expertise in enterprise security design & deployment. We offer security technology solutions to solve your most complex operational challenges. By combining vendor technology best practices with our practical experience we add significant value to your integrated delivery as we configure your solution to meet your organization’s needs and compliance requirements.
Our Technology Architecture & Implementation Team excels in leading your security projects end-to-end through technology selection, design review, architecture assessment, technology implementation and technology optimization. We are focused on making your enterprise more secure while supporting the achievement of industry or regional compliance requirements.
Accelerate Your Technology Architecture & Implementation Services with HG
- Herjavec Group is 100% laser-focused on cybersecurity services with comprehensive expertise across Professional and Managed Services domains.
- We are a vendor-agnostic service provider with a track record of success in complex, multi-technology environments, including within the financial, legal, utilities, retail, health & gaming sectors.
- We embrace customized solutions to meet our enterprise customer needs.
- We are highly certified across vendor and cybersecurity-specific certifications & accreditations.
- Our teams are well integrated – strong communication & alignment enable effective knowledge transfer from our Advisory Services Team to Professional Services to Managed Services. We’re all a part of something big at Herjavec Group.
- We’ve been recognized industry-wide as a cybersecurity expert – #1 on Cybersecurity 500, IDC Security Services Leader and Security Company of the Year from Cyber Defense Magazine.
Our Services Include:
Technology Operational Readiness
- Health Check
- Best Practice and Rule Review
- Device Optimization Recommendations
Network Security Architecture Services
- Traffic Flow Review
- Security Design Principal Review
- Roadmap for Security Recommendations
Device Onboarding & Integration
- Disciplined & Documented Process by Technology Type
- Health Monitoring Initiated
- Knowledge Transfer to Working Team or to Managed Services
- On-Site Extension of Your Team
- Specialized Technical Expertise for 3+ Month Engagements
- Project or Executive Level Support
We Specialize in Security Technology Onboarding and Implementation:
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Application Security Development
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Email Security
- Gateway Security URL Filtering
- Identity Solutions
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Malware Protection
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Next Generation Endpoint
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Security Incident Event Management (SIEM)
- Threat Intelligence
- User Behaviour Analytics (UBA)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF/DDoS)
Fill In The Gap With Strategic Staffing
Need specialized, dedicated technical expertise to augment your team for a short term project? Herjavec Group’s Strategic Staffing Team can support in providing on-site talent quickly & efficiently.
Certified Service Delivery
To ensure your security engagement’s success, your technicians will partner with a Service Delivery team member through its execution. Click through to learn more about our Certified Project Managers and Service Delivery Team.
Professional Services Retainer Packages
We realize your budgeting and investment cycles vary throughout the year. Invest in Herjavec Group’s Professional Services retainer and trust that we can provide cybersecurity expertise when your organization needs it most.
- Ultimate Flexibility in Cybersecurity Services – Package can be dedicated to HG’s Incident Reponses or any of HG’s Professional Services, including Identity & Advisory Services
- Budgeted line item with no surprises
- Shortened SLAs for Incident Response
Customer Success Story
Manufacturing Organization with Complex Multi-Technology Environment
- Migration Project
- Legacy network security equipment
- Limited visibility
- Multi-vendor technology environment
- Involved multiple locations and impacted over 10, 000
- Mission critical network availability
- Palo Alto Networks
How We Delivered
- We facilitated the migration to a single network gateway solution
- Migration was planned, controlled and executed swiftly and efficiently
- We adhered to the client’s change management process
- Offered knowledge and expertise to support the complex multi-technology environment
Customer Success Story
Financial Services Organization
- Audit found a gap in Data Loss Prevention abilities within the organization
- Deployment of DLP tools across complex environment (120 appliances, across 15 locations of a global enterprise with over 100,000 users)
- McAfee Web Gateway
- McAfee Email Gateway
- McAfee Network DLP (including Manager, Discover, Monitor, Prevent)
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
How We Delivered
- Deployed Endpoint and Network Data Loss Prevention tools Worked with the customer’s network and security engineering stakeholders to build designs for each environment in scope
- Lead all steps of deployment including testing in development and pre production environments
- Leveraged expertise across multiple technology providers to ensure successful cross platform integration and expedite project troubleshooting