Herjavec Group’s comprehensive Security Assessments & Testing services allow you to understand and measure your current security posture through a framework of industry best practices and regulatory compliance requirements.
We offer Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, and Red Team Services to help uncover vulnerabilities, assess their impact if exploited and test your team as well as your security controls.
Security Assessments and Testing Services Help You:
- Achieve and maintain regulatory compliance
- Assess your current security posture or security provider
- Experience and prepare for a real cybersecurity incident, without disrupting business operations
- Document existing security controls
- Identify exploitable flaws in your security architecture, detective controls, and preventative controls
- Align IT risk management with business goals
- Enable you to make smarter decisions about your security technology and controls which are unique to your environment, industry and business goals.
Vulnerability Scans test external and internal devices, providing intelligence to help secure your critical infrastructure. Herjavec Group security specialists scan your environment to develop a summary of exposures for remediation based on your threat model and risk profile.
We deliver a Vulnerability Scanning Report (VSR), which includes a delta of new vulnerabilities between scanning periods and a prioritized list of recommendations for remediation.
Penetration Tests should be performed regularly to reveal emerging vulnerabilities against newly discovered threats. We test your security controls through intelligence gathering, network and application reconnaissance, vulnerability discovery/analysis, and attempted exploit.
In this engagement, we assess your security controls as they map to the cyber kill chain.
Red Team Operations are a no holds barred engagement designed to comprehensively challenge your security program by emulating a targeted cyber-attack using the latest adversarial TTPs (tactics, techniques, and procedures).
Your team is blind to this security assessment as we test the end-to-end effectiveness of your personnel, processes, and technology.
Our Security Assessments and Testing engagement deliverables include:
An executive summary with identification and quantification of current risks to your business
Step-by-step analysis of the assessment including technical details and expert risk analysis
An actionable and prioritized roadmap for remediation
Accelerate Your Security Assessment & Testing with Herjavec Group
- Diversified Expertise – Strong team members with industry and security practitioner level certifications, with experience in various industries (Retail, Government, Military, Healthcare and more) to offer unique perspectives on emerging threat actors
- Action-Oriented – Our pragmatic security practitioners provide clear, action-oriented recommendations designed to provide time to value in improving your security posture
- Vendor Agnostic – We provide unbiased product consultation & expertise, with experience working in complex
- Recognized Industry-wide – #4 on MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs, IDC Security Services Leader and Security Company of the Year from Cyber Defense Magazine.