Business critical systems are often impacted by vulnerabilities, which can easily be exploited by threat actors to penetrate IT networks. The larger the company, the more complex the threat profile. Herjavec Group recommends that your enterprise embrace Vulnerability Scanning as an essential control requirement within your overall threat management program.
Herjavec Group Vulnerability Scanning Services test external and internal devices, providing intelligence to help organizations secure their critical infrastructure.
Once the scans are complete, we will deliver a Vulnerability Scanning Report (VSR), which includes:
- Delta of new vulnerabilities between scanning periods
- Prioritized remediation effort recommendations
Benefits of Vulnerability Scanning Include:
Scanning 100% of the IT infrastructure
Ongoing discovery of virtualized assets
Identify vulnerabilities before they are exploited
Accurate understanding of risk exposures
Prioritization of remediation activities
Verification that vulnerabilities have been identified & remediated
Vulnerability Management Lifecycle Support
Accelerate Your Vulnerability Scanning with HG
- We Do Security – And only security. We have expertise in Professional & Managed Security Services domains.
- Vendor Agnostic – Unbiased product consultation & expertise working in complex multi-technology environments
- Highly Certified – Strong team members with the expertise necessary to offer unique perspectives on emerging threat actors
- Proven Track Record Of Success – We’ve detected & remediated complex breach activity from nation-state attacks to insider threats
- Recognized Industry-Wide – IDC Security Services Leader, #4 on MSSP Alerts Top 250 MSSPs, Multiple Reference Accounts
Customer Success Story
Entertainment Organization with vulnerability management requirements including custom reporting, and recommended mitigation support.
- Required quarterly vulnerability scans
- Reports in undesirable format
- Reports seen as not useful for current remediation measurements
- Rapid 7 Nexpose
How We Delivered
- Provided quarterly vulnerability scans in a timely manner
- Worked with client to determine what information was required for their remediation process.
- Configured custom reports in order to help meet clients needs
- Provided explanations as to what value the current set of reports have in a remediation process
- Over 5000 IP addresses scanned internally and externally