HG Professional Services
Herjavec Group’s Delivery Team has expertise in enterprise solution architecture and installation. By combining vendor technology best practices with our practical experience we add significant value to your integrated delivery as we design, tune & configure your solution to meet your organization’s needs. Our IT professional services can support security projects end-to-end through design review, architecture assessment, technology implementation and service or technology optimization.
- Highly Certified – We are experts across a variety of best of breed technologies
- Vendor Agnostic – We have a track record of executing flawlessly in complex multi-vendor environments
- Highly Integrated – Strong communication & alignment enable effective knowledge transfer from our IT professional services team to our managed services team
Our team’s core competencies and enterprise architecture services include:
Perimeter/Infrastructure Security Technologies
- We can implement, modify, tune and configure your security infrastructure to meet your organization’s needs.
- We have expertise in cloud security to help organizations understand which cloud applications should be permitted within their environment and ensure visibility to cloud traffic.
- Our team can also seamlessly migrate your legacy security infrastructure to be supported by the latest state of the art technologies.
Endpoint & Network Security Technologies
- We assess your current posture and recommend endpoint solutions that will:
- Improve visibility across endpoints
- Enable data loss prevention
- Increase endpoint security
- Reduce risk by enabling sandboxing, anti-malware, whitelisting and blacklisting
Onboarding & Integration of SIEM technologies
- Our experts implement the technology, perform various health checks and onboard the customer to our managed security services practice.
- We focus on operational SIEM Readiness as opposed to “SIEM install”
Network Security Architecture Services
- An NSA review facilitates a deeper understanding of your organization’s infrastructure and provides a roadmap for improving its security posture moving forward. We review traffic flows, security design principals, and network & security solutions, as well as perform a series of interviews with key stakeholders, to ensure a complete understanding of your critical infrastructure.
Pending the scale of the agreement, a certified Project Manager can also be assigned to the engagement to support planning and delivery. Herjavec Group has a proven project management process that promotes the highest probability of engagement success while minimizing risk. As part of Herjavec Group’s project management services, varying levels of support may be assigned to assist the Customer throughout the execution of the project. Our team offers Service Delivery Coordination, Project Management and Program Management.