Webinar: Are You Ready For PCI D-Day?
January 2, 2018
Join Herjavec Group's David Mundhenk, a member of the PCI Dream Team, for a discussion around PCI DSS 3.2.
The current PCI DSS 3.2 requirements were previously considered best practices but are set to become operational in February. For example, multi-factor authentication becomes mandatory as of February 1, 2018. Companies must adhere to these compliance requirements, especially where payments are concerned.
Date: January 16, 2018 | 11:00 AM EST
Register for the PCI DSS 3.2 webinar January 16, 2018, and join the PCI Dream Team as they discuss:
- What are the new PCI DSS 3.2 requirements?
- Who needs to be PCI DSS 3.2 compliant?
- What is the impact of these mandatory requirements on data protection and cybersecurity?
- David Mundhenk, Senior Security Consultant at Herjavec Group
- Arthur Cooper "Coop", Security Consultant at NuArx
- Jeff Hall, Principal Security Consultant at Optiv Security
- Ben Rothke, Principal Security Consultant at Nettitude Group
To register for the webinar, click here.