Webinar: Are You Ready For PCI D-Day?
Join Herjavec Group’s David Mundhenk, a member of the PCI Dream Team, for a discussion around PCI DSS 3.2.
The current PCI DSS 3.2 requirements were previously considered best practices but are set to become operational in February. For example, multi-factor authentication becomes mandatory as of February 1, 2018. Companies must adhere to these compliance requirements, especially where payments are concerned.
Date: January 16, 2018 | 11:00 AM EST
Register for the PCI DSS 3.2 webinar January 16, 2018, and join the PCI Dream Team as they discuss:
- What are the new PCI DSS 3.2 requirements?
- Who needs to be PCI DSS 3.2 compliant?
- What is the impact of these mandatory requirements on data protection and cybersecurity?
- David Mundhenk, Senior Security Consultant at Herjavec Group
- Arthur Cooper “Coop”, Security Consultant at NuArx
- Jeff Hall, Principal Security Consultant at Optiv Security
- Ben Rothke, Principal Security Consultant at Nettitude Group
To register for the webinar, click here.
About Herjavec Group
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.