WEBINAR: CISO Recommendations in Response to COVID-19 and Global Pandemics
March 24, 2020
Given the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many organizations are moving to a remote workforce in an effort to mitigate the threat posed to the health of their employees and the general public.
In this webinar, we will address the top C-level concerns for cybersecurity in light of global pandemics such as COVID-19. The webinar will cover how you can ensure the continuity of your enterprise business operations through planning, remote work access solutions, and 24/7 monitoring to reduce the risk of phishing attacks.
Join JR Cunningham, VP of Strategic Solutions at Herjavec Group, as he addresses:
- How can businesses handle remote access and security in light of the threat posed by a global pandemic?
- What tools do you need to ensure your team is secure against insider threats?
- What are the challenges to securing remote access?
- How should you handle onsite work such as Incident Response and deploying security technologies?
- Do your risk management strategies need to change in response to COVID-19? If so, how?
During this time, the health and safety of your enterprise workforce is paramount, but we know that security cannot take a back seat.
It's imperative for business leaders to encourage their teams to be aware of the tactics that threat actors use to gain entry into personal and corporate networks and instill diligence to ensure your networks are protected.
Date: Friday, March 27, 2020 at 1:30 PM EST
Join our webinar and ask JR some of your toughest questions about how your organization can enable a secure remote workforce in light of global pandemics such as COVID-19.