Herjavec Group Wins 3 Cyber Defense Global Awards
October 9, 2019
Herjavec Group is thrilled to announce that we have won three Cyber Defense Global Awards for 2019.
Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM) reviews the hottest, most innovative, market-leading cybersecurity players globally, recognizing the top one hundred firms worldwide.
Submissions into CDM’s Global Awards are reviewed by an unbiased panel of certified security professionals (CISSP, CISSP, FMDHS, CEH) who vote based on their independent review of the submission package, corporate website, company product literature and thought leadership.
In the 2019 CDM Global Awards, Herjavec Group has been recognized as:
Herjavec Group – 2019 CDM Global Award Winner - Best Identity & Access Management Service
Herjavec Group’s winning Identity Service offering is focused on transforming an organization’s access requirements into an information advantage. We accelerate the pillars of your Identity program: (i) Governance & Administration, (ii) Privileged Access Management, (iii) Access Control and (iv) Identity Managed Services.
Herjavec Group supports the Assessment, Design, Deployment, and Management of your identity solutions.
Herjavec Group’s leading Identity Managed Service offering provides three tiers of support:
- Health Monitoring - 24x7 Identity platform monitoring and escalation
- Basic Services – troubleshooting level 1 issues including log-ons and software updates
- Enhanced Configuration Services – advanced support including application/data source onboarding, user access reviews, provisioning configuration, and more
With Identity Managed Services, your organization can:
- Gain 24x7 visibility into the health of your Identity platform without increasing security staff
- Improve control over user data and access permissions
- Quickly detect risks and amend access entitlement issues associated with privileged users
- Automate the user provisioning process based on groups, policies and approval workflows
- Accelerate compliance efforts with unified top-down governance processes for all users
Accelerate your Identity Security with Herjavec Group
- Herjavec Group is 100% laser-focused on cybersecurity services with comprehensive expertise in identity roadmap development, consulting and Identity Managed Services.
- We are a vendor-agnostic service provider with a track record of success in complex, multi-technology environments including within the financial, legal, utilities, retail, health & gaming sectors.
- We embrace customized solutions to meet our enterprise customer needs.
- We are highly certified across vendor and cybersecurity specific certifications & accreditations.
- Our foundation as an MSSP sets us up for success in behavior-based Identity governance and Identity Managed Services.
- We’ve been recognized industry-wide for our expertise in Identity Services – #1 on Cybersecurity 500, IDC Security Services Leader and as an Innovative Leader in Identity by the Cyber Defense Magazine Global Awards.
To learn more about Herjavec Group’s Identity Services, click here.
Herjavec Group – 2019 CDM Global Award Winner - Managed Security Services Market Leader
As the global Leader in Managed Security Services, Herjavec Group has demonstrated the innate ability to combine technical, human and threat intelligence to enrich the information and alerts shared with our customers. Our Managed Security Services Practice is SOC 2 Type 2 certified, supported by five geo-redundant, PCI compliant Security Operations Centers (Toronto & Ottawa (CAN), Los Angeles (US), Bangalore (IN) and Reading (UK)). The practice has been built to defend enterprise organizations from increasingly sophisticated, targeted, cybercrime threats through two streams of service:
- Security Event Monitoring - Proactive threat detection, logging, correlation, alerting & threat hunting
- Security Engineering – Device management, certified optimization, administration & health checks
Herjavec Group focuses on solving the industry’s greatest challenge – a severe cybersecurity labor shortage – by leveraging custom-built solutions, including our Herjavec Group Threat Framework and Herjavec Group Analytics Platform, to apply threat modelling and use cases at the SIEM level in order to minimize the time and resources required to detect, escalate, analyze, and investigate threats in your environment.
Enterprises globally have benefitted from Herjavec Group’s comprehensive security services expertise. We have specialized abilities in:
- Managed Endpoint
- Managed Secure Gateway
- Managed Identity Services
- Managed Detection & Response
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Threat Hunting
- Incident Response
Enterprises partner with Herjavec Group for MSS because of our advanced detection & analytical abilities:
- Flexible Offering – We offer managed, and co-managed solutions for on-prem, cloud or hybrid environments
- Investigation Support – We have a sophisticated SOC process with Tier 1 analysts providing escalation context and Tier 2 support for deeper investigation
- We Do Security – And only security!
- Global Reach – Our customers benefit from broad threat intel & cross-client correlations
- Top MSSP Globally – We’ve been recognized as the #1 company on the Cybersecurity 500, as a top MSSP by MSSP Alert and now as a global Market Leader in MSS by Cyber Defense Magazine
To learn more about the breadth of Herjavec Group’s Managed Security Services practice and operational workflow, click here.
Herjavec Group – 2019 CDM Global Award Winner - Most Innovative Security Company of the Year
Herjavec Group is honored to have been selected as one of the top security companies of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine.
As a pure-play cybersecurity services provider, we map our services to the IT security lifecycle supporting Advisory Services, PCI Compliance, Identity Services, Technology Architecture & Implementation, Managed Security Services, and Incident Response. HG’s highly-accredited Managed Security Services practice is SOC 2 Type 2 certified, and HG is also specialized in PCI as a PCI Compliant Service Provider (PCI CSP), Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) and Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
HG prides itself on offering enterprises an unbiased, vendor-agnostic product consultation, and excelling in complex, multi-technology environments. Herjavec Group has supported some of the world’s largest banks, gaming companies, and utility providers, offering customized and flexible security solutions.
Herjavec Group’s secret sauce is in our global approach. Clients benefit from our expert knowledge of regional and industry directives as well as from the cross-client learnings we generate across the industry to enrich our threat intelligence and escalation model.
To learn more about how Herjavec Group can help bolster your organization's overall security program, please connect with a security specialist.
To review the complete Cyber Defense Global Award 2019 winner’s list, click here.
Earlier this year, Herjavec Group was also named a 3-time Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Award Winner for our leadership in cybersecurity operations across North America. Learn more here.
About Cyber Defense Global Awards 2019
This is Cyber Defense Magazine’s seventh year of honoring InfoSec innovators from around the globe. Our submission requirements are for any startup, early stage, later stage or public companies in the INFORMATION SECURITY (INFOSEC) space who believe they have a unique and compelling value proposition for their product or service. In this program, we are particularly interested in highlighting cybersecurity companies who have a presence outside of the USA and/or a more global focus. More information is at http://www.cyberdefenseawards.com/.
About Cyber Defense Magazine
With over 2 Million annual readers and growing, and over 8,000 pages of searchable online infosec content, Cyber Defense Magazine is the premier source of IT Security information. We are managed and published by and for ethical, honest, passionate information security professionals. Our mission is to share cutting-edge knowledge, real-world stories and awards on the best ideas, products, and services in the information technology industry. We deliver electronic magazines every month online for free, and limited special editions exclusively for the RSA Conference USA, Black Hat USA, and IPEXPO Europe. CDM is a proud member of the Cyber Defense Media Group. Learn more about us at http://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com and visit http://www.cyberdefensetv.com and http://www.cyberdefenseradio.com to see and hear some of the most informative interviews of many of these winning company executives.