WEBINAR: Ask the PCI Dream Team Your Toughest Questions [Part 6]
April 1, 2019
Join Herjavec Group's David Mundhenk, a member of the PCI Dream Team, along with Ben Rothke, Arthur Cooper, and Jeff Hall, for an interactive Q&A session for answers to some of your most vexing PCI questions.
With hundreds of different requirements, the various Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards can be overwhelming. While the PCI Security Standards Council has provided lots of answers, the devil is often in the details. Our panelists are some of the top PCI QSA’s in the country, with decades of combined PCI and card processing experiences. They’ve seen it all: the good, bad and ugly; and lived to tell the tale.
Date: April 23, 2019 | 1:00 PM EST
Register for the webinar on April 23, 2019, and join the panel as they discuss:
- What are the new PCI DSS 3.2 requirements?
- Who needs to be PCI DSS 3.2 compliant?
- What is the impact of these mandatory requirements on data protection and cybersecurity?
- Ben Rothke, Principal Security Consultant at Nettitude
- David Mundhenk, Senior Security Consultant at Herjavec Group
- Jeff Hall, Principal Security Consultant at Optiv Security
- Arthur Cooper "Coop", Senior Security Consultant at NuArx
To register for the webinar, click here.