Sr. IAM Architect
The IAM Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and managing the technical vision and implementation of Herjavec Group’s customer IAM projects and programs. This includes IAM processes and performance against a technical plan. The IAM Architect will also seek opportunities to identify and mentor less experienced members of the Herjavec Group IAM team. In addition, the IAM Architect will be accountable for identifying efficiency-generating opportunities such as new IAM architecture models, managed services options, and IAM solutions while leveraging customer success.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to share their Identity and Access Management expertise with customers acting as a trusted advisor for IAM-related topics. As such, excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must. The candidate must also be capable of shifting smoothly between roles as an SME to technical lead as required. This role frequently involves investigating and resolving challenging technical problems, so demonstrated troubleshooting skills are required, along with effective organization skills, the ability to multi-task, and efficient time-management skills.
- Responsible for leading IAM assessments and roadmap discussions with Herjavec Group customers
- Responsible for leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architectures for Herjavec Group customers
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical customer IAM use cases and expectations
- Responsible for generating customer delivery documentation such as technical requirement catalogs, deployment diagrams, and technical strategy presentations
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the technical IAM organization-wide strategies
- Responsible for analyzing results of customer Advisory engagements for identifying critical technical components and strategies required for successful implementation of IAM roadmaps
- Ensures prioritization of technical efforts and consultant staff toward development and delivery of critical customer outcomes
- Ensures technical strategy alignment of standard customer SDLC (System Development Life Cycles) to Herjavec Group project execution frameworks
- Works closely with project service and or engagement manager to identify key IAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints
- Identifies, qualifies and assesses new and existing customer relationships and opportunities
- Identifies customer’s technical stakeholders, and provides effective training and mentoring to maximize leadership and consulting effectiveness, customer learning and overall project team productivity
- Capable of performing the IAM Architect or IAM Engineer role on customer engagements
- 6 + years experience in the Identity & Access Management industry
- 2 + years experience in leading large strategic projects and programs in a technical capacity
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML, Web Services (SOAP/REST), web and application servers
- Experience installing software on Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with directories (LDAP, AD)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/ or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
- Service Delivery management experience with a strong track record on client satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and technical leadership
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Exceptional analytical and process development skills
- Ability to motivate others to perform above normal expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through
- Experience working remotely and leading virtual projects
- Capability to build strong relationships with customer/partners
- Ability to participate in multiple, simultaneous projects and work streams
- Readiness to travel up to 40% annually
- Minimum 1 year of Java development experience
- Experience with client server Java development including Servlets, JSPs and JSF
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Sr. IAM Architect – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.