HG Managed Services
Herjavec Group’s SOC 2 Type 2 certified Managed Security Services Practice defends your organization from increasingly sophisticated, targeted cybercrime threats. We take on the day- to- day defense of your infrastructure by monitoring your network, systems and data, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. We add value by providing context and enriching the data you receive, helping to optimize your organization’s IT security monitoring, incident detection, and incident response times.
Recognizing that security is not purely a technology issue, we combine technical and human intelligence to enrich the information and alerts shared with our customers. We offer two streams of service:
- Proactive Threat Detection which includes logging, correlation, & threat hunting
- Security Technology Management which includes certified optimization, administration, best practices & health checks
Core Managed Security Services
- Security Monitoring
- Alert Escalations driven through Analytics Platform
- Security Event Investigation
- Dedicated Technical Expertise
- Threat Monitoring
- Patch & Hotfix Management
Why Most Enterprises Engage a Managed Security Services Provider:
- 24x7x365 Management of Technology & Infrastructure
- Lack of Expert Resources Internally
- Difficult to Scale In-House Practice
- Improved Data Enrichment with Cross Client Correlation, and Evolving Threat Modeling
- Challenged to Keep Up With Emerging Technologies, New Threats and Security Trends
Our Managed Security Services are supported by our state of the art, PCI Compliant, geo-redundant, Security Operations Centers.
Custom Built Solutions
Herjavec Group has demonstrated an innate ability to add value and context to its enterprise security customers globally, both on premise and in the cloud. Herjavec Group’s managed security service practice relies on two custom built solutions:
Herjavec Group Cloud SIEM
Core to our Managed Services practice, Herjavec Group’s Cloud Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platform offers simple and scalable log aggregation and data analytics with live dashboards comprised of customized charts, tables, and alerts. The platform is scalable to the size of your complex environment, offering unparalleled speed and efficiency.