HG IAM Managed Services
The proliferation of privileged accounts throughout an organization’s IT environment is so prevalent and the access granted to sensitive resources so widespread, that many are on the critical path of every successful cyber attack. Therefore a strong identity management program should extend to all account types, including the often forgotten built-in accounts and service accounts.
Organizations require a solution that aligns identity governance with privileged access management to not only meet both policy and regulatory compliance but more importantly, avoid falling victim to a devastating cyber attack.
Why HG IAM Managed Services?
- 24×7 IAM platform health monitoring without increasing your security staff
- Gain visibility and control of user data and access permissions
- Quickly detect risks and amend access entitlement issues associated with privileged users
- Automate the user provisioning process based on groups, policies and
- Accelerate compliance efforts with unified top-down governance processes for all users
Herjavec Group’s IAM Managed Services includes 3 tiers of support:
1. Health Monitoring:
24×7 IAM platform monitoring and escalations
2. Basic Services:
Troubleshooting level 1 issues (i.e log on, collection, report) and software updates
3. Enhanced Configuration Services:
Advanced configuration support including
- Application and data source onboarding
- User access reviews/requests
- Workflow configuration
- Segregation of duties
- User access policy rules
- Birth right access configuration and enablement
- Provisioning configuration for account and permissions for in-scope applications
- Monthly report with service overview
As your business grows, our processes & services scale to meet your evolving needs. We focus on onboarding your IAM services to enable complete automation of your user access controls and provisioning efforts.
To learn more about our IAM Managed Services, contact us.