Senior Privacy Consultant
The Senior Privacy Consultant is a senior member of the Herjavec Group Security Consulting team and will act as the primary coordinating resource for the performance of Privacy–related engagements, and specifically GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) focused activities. This person will also support the Security Consulting pre-sales effort regarding Privacy sales opportunities in order to grow new business.
The Senior Privacy Consultant has direct client-facing responsibility for delivering data privacy projects. The Senior Privacy Consultant will be a privacy subject matter expert, keeping current on industry activities and emerging trends affecting both consumer and employee privacy. In this position, the Senior Privacy Consultant should have strong communication skills to effectively connect with both technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level presentations.
- Perform pre-sales activities including defining and documenting SOWs (Statements of Work).
- Perform consulting engagements and present findings reports and analyses.
- Serve as subject matter resource on privacy law and policy matters and provide input into defining and building new consulting offerings.
- Identify and provide analysis of new and existing consumer privacy, employee privacy, and other relevant data and consumer protection laws.
- Be available to participate in on-site presentations at the end of a project.
- Maintain professional and area-specific knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
- 2-3 years in data privacy management assessment methodologies, standards, and best practices.
- Execution-oriented and possess the ability to drive decisions and satisfy customers.
- 3-4 years client-facing consulting practice role and success dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Professional Certification: CIPP required or able to be obtained within 6 months. Additional CIPP or other complimentary certifications (CISSP) are a benefit.
- Good working knowledge of major US, Canadian, EU, LATAM and APAC privacy laws.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and contribute to providing unparalleled customer value within a world-class organization.
- Proven track record of success.
- Great team player and collaborator.
- Able to travel.
- Ability to clearly communicate written and spoken English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to present to senior executives.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Good facilitator.
- Capable of producing quality documentation.
- Solid public speaking/presentation skills.
- Capable of adjusting to rapid change.
- Willing to be a collaborative and reliable team member.
- Possess an eye for detail.
- Energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing organization working in a complex discipline.
- Dedication to achieving goals while being results-oriented.
- Possess an attitude fueled with positive-thinking.
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Senior Privacy Consultant – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.