Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a large amount of data analysis, reconciliation of information, providing financial information for reporting, verifying data integrity and assist in managing the financial team. You will be performing critical financial analysis, reporting, and auditing thereby contributing to the effective operational and strategic management of the company’s financial strength. Additional responsibilities will include preparing recommendations for policy, procedure, control or action, analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial performance, identification of trends and recommendations for improvements, evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Assists in preparing monthly and year-to-date financial reports to be distributed to management.
- Participation in the preparation and enhancement of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages for internal and external purposes.
- Assisting in managing the day to day operations of the Finance Team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Completion of CPA program.
- Minimum 2-5 years combined experience in accounting and finance
- Previous experience strongly desired in Financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with high credibility at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate flexibility, strong commitment to meeting deadlines, and solid decision-making skills
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
Position requires 0% travel.
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Senior Financial Analyst – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.