The Report Writer (IT Security) is a member of a team who proactively manages various customer reports, manages support agreements and provide travel arrangements for onsite customer health checks. The primary goal is to meet and exceed the agreed upon objectives and perform assigned tasks. This role interacts with high profile enterprise level clients.
- Complete documentation related to various deliverables, including but not restricted to various
- Summary Reports for all Managed Clients
- Ticket Summaries
- Managing and Maintaining Support Renewals for Various Clients
- Meeting Minutes for periodic conference calls or onsite visits with Clients
- Scheduling Health Checks for customer and making travel arrangements for engineers
- Distribute weekly system-generated reports to all relevant managed clients
- Based on event analysis feedback from the team members, execute various types of event/alert filtering or auto-acknowledgement on managed platforms
- Assist with updating process documents defined and created by management. These processes are relevant to all activities in which the team is involved.
- Accomplish relevant training as determined by Management.
- Participate in client conference calls as required.
- Improve technical understanding of all managed technologies.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Maintain experience as a Security Analyst with direct contact to all managed technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience with the following tools:
- Microsoft Excel
- Crystal Reports
- SQL (Writing Queries)
Nice to Have:
- Power BI
- ITIL V3 Foundations
Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Create and Analyze KPI/KRI/Metrics
- Present report findings to management
- Efficient communications skills (listening, written, oral)
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Time management skills
Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with three or more of the following:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Internet Connectivity and Protocols (TCP/IP)
- Security Operations Centre/Information Protection Centre/Computer Incident Response Centre
- Enterprise Security Information Management systems
- VPN Communication Protocols
- Network/System Intrusion Detection or Prevention Systems
- TCP/IP networking, VPN, VLAN, NAT and security concepts
- Asset Management
- Security threat and attack counter measures
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services and incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com