Download the Guide and Take the Cybersecurity Checklist for Remote Work Scenarios
We know that employee safety is of the utmost importance for your enterprise during the COVID-19 pandemic. At the same time, contingency planning is imperative to ensure your organization maintains business continuity, when your employees are required to work from home.
We understand what’s keeping you up at night:
- safeguarding external threats
- maintaining regulatory compliance
- protecting intellectual property
- stopping malicious insiders
- preventing employee mistakes
- maintaining visibility into endpoints and data
- reducing phishing attacks
- managing the load on VPN solutions
We have prepared a detailed checklist for CISOs and CIOs to ensure the preparedness of your teams for remote work. To do a review of your preparedness plans and the security of your remote work, download the guide and complete the attached checklist.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE