Herjavec Group is a Canadian success story, having grown from a Toronto-based organization to be the Number 1 privately held company on the Cybersecurity 500. With offices in Canada, the US and the UK our headcount has soared to almost 300 employees. To facilitate further expansion globally we are seeking a seasoned Recruiter to join either the Toronto or Los Angeles location in this newly created role. The Recruiter will develop and execute strategies to proactively source and hire top talent in one of the hottest industries right now, on a global basis.
If you would like to join an award-winning team where creative ideas and competitive drive are rewarded with exciting opportunities we would like to hear from you!
- Full lifecycle recruiting to include employer branding, talent attraction, sourcing, screening, interview coordination, negotiations and successful onboarding.
- Build a pipeline of top Cybersecurity talent
- Deliver a top-class candidate experience, regardless of the outcome
- Be a Herjavec Group Ambassador at recruitment, campus and networking events
- Coach leaders on recruitment process, interview techniques and appropriate testing to assess candidate abilities
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting in both a corporate and agency environment, ideally in technology and across North America
- Demonstrated creative sourcing skills utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, internet, social media, events, cold calling, campus
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
- Ability and desire to coach and develop other professionals as the Recruitment SME
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of employment law applicable during the recruitment process
- Desire to challenge the status quo and build a best in class recruitment strategy
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Recruiter – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.