McAfee Drive Encryption (MDE) Engineer
This is a 3-6 month contract (with the possibility of extension) McAfee Drive Encryption (MDE) Engineer position. The assignment is for a financial institute involved in a project upgrading their existing Endpoint Encryption for PC (5.x) to McAfee Drive Encryption 7.1.3.
As part of the team responsible for delivering this project, you will be responsible for the following items:
- Provide system administration of McAfee Drive Encryption via ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- Implement MDE migration strategy.
- Assist with policy configuration, piloting and staged roll out of the MDE client.
- Monitor status and health of the MDE clients.
- Project incident and problem escalation and resolution
- Reporting and metrics of project status
- Create detailed documentation for the project.
- Liaise closely with project members based in the UK and Asia
- Other duties as assigned
- Monitor system health, troubleshoot product issues and outages.
- Reporting and metrics as needed.
- Transfer knowledge to other customer employees.
Essential Technical Requirements:
Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with the following:
- McAfee Drive Encryption – Corporate experience deploying and maintaining it, preferably including experience migrating from Endpoint Encryption for PC (EEPC) 5.x or SafeBoot 5.x.
- ePolicy Orchestrator – ability to manage systems from the interface. Product deployment, updating and policies. Specifically, where it is related to McAfee Drive Encryption at the least.
Desirable Technical Requirements:
- Worked with policies, deployment and management of EEPC or SafeBoot 5.x.
- Scripting for manipulation of text files and possibly the Web API of ePO.
- Scripting using the Web API of ePO.
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritize, and reprioritize work as required
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application McAfee Drive Encryption (MDE) Engineer – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003, and it quickly became one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies. Herjavec Group delivers managed security services globally supported by a state-of-the-art, PCI compliant Security Operations Centre (SOC), operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with a leadership position across a wide range of functions including compliance, risk management & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including three headquarters in Toronto (Canada), New York City (USA) and Reading (United Kingdom). The organization recently entered the Australian market and plans to establish a local presence there over the coming months.