You’re invited to join the world’s top cybersecurity minds for an incredible, educational Managed Services User Group event in January 2017!
On January 11, 2017 – It’s time to network, learn and collaborate.
For the Managed Security Services Community, it’s time to LIFT OFF.
LIFT OFF Managed Security Services Conference
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Four Seasons Hotel
60 Yorkville Ave
Cybercrime is moving fast, but this is just the beginning.
Our businesses are accelerating at Mach 1 speeds. The faster we move, the more risk we’re creating for the security of the enterprise. More data. More endpoints. More people. More vulnerabilities.
The community of enterprises seeking Managed Security Services is growing exponentially as companies globally are challenged with limited staff, advanced security needs and increasing compliance demands.
We’ve created this unique event especially for our Managed Security Services customers. You’re invited to attend the inaugural LIFT OFF Managed Security Services Conference where you will learn how to gain further business insight and improved visibility into your organization’s security posture.
Spend the day collaborating with cybersecurity experts and senior executives from various industries, while you take part in a series of keynotes and breakout sessions, all relating to your organization’s proactive threat detection and system health.
Official Lift Off Research Partner
Cybersecurity Ventures predicts global annual cybercrime costs will grow from $3 trillion in 2015 to $6 trillion annually by 2021. Learn more at Hackerpocalypse.com.
- Senior Security Partner Strategist at Amazon Web Services, Timothy Sandage
- Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity National Protection and Programs Directorate Department of Homeland Security, Dr. Phyllis A. Schneck
- Cybersecurity Services Team Lead at CSRA in support of Department of Homeland Security, Douglas Underhill
- ForeScout Director of Systems Engineering, Toni Buhrke
- Hearst CISO, David Hahn
- MGM Resorts International SVP & CISO, Scott Howitt
- Splunk SVP of Security Market, Haiyan Song
- Herjavec Group VP Incident Response, Matt Anthony
- Herjavec Group Founder & CEO, Robert Herjavec
Special Guest Speaker:
US Fighter Pilot Brian Udell
“Trusting the Data When You’re Flying Blind”
Brian holds the record for surviving the highest speed ejection from a U.S. Fighter Aircraft at nearly 800 M.P.H. He survived four grueling hours 65 miles off the Atlantic Coast in 60-degree water, 5-foot seas, and 15 M.P.H. winds at night. Brian’s determination, perseverance, faith, and sheer will to survive is unparalleled. His story of survival, recovery, and return to the Strike Eagle is an inspiration to everyone. He will share how he needed to trust the data, and his instincts, while he was flying blind.
LIFT OFF is not to be missed by any enterprise cybersecurity professionals who want to:
- Understand the latest trends and happenings in Managed Security Service.
- Hear from world class speakers including Dr Phyllis Schneck (DHS), Tim Sandage (AWS), Robert Herjavec (Herjavec Group), Haiyan Song (Splunk), Toni Buhrke (ForeScout) and more.
- Collaborate and be challenged by Herjavec Group’s greater community of Managed Security Service customers across North America.
- Learn through technical breakout sessions discussing topics such as:
- Building custom use cases to detect insider threats
- How to defend a ransomware attack in the cloud
- Improving your organization’s approach to privileged access management
- Best practices for moving a workload securely to the cloud
- How your organization can leverage Big Data Analytics to break down a brute force authentication attack
- How to address and classify the risks presented by IoT in order to better position policy development and the management of devices
- Incident Response – what are the first 24 hours post incident really like? And how can you prepare?
You’ll leave this Managed Services User Group event with a refreshed view of industry best practices, and an improved understanding of the dynamics involved in improving your organization’s security posture through technology, tools, data analytics and cybersecurity services.
Following the full day’s event, you and a guest are invited to join us for a cocktail party with live entertainment in the Four Season’s Aria Ballroom.
Your LIFT OFF Flight Plan:
| 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Breakfast & Registration|
| 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Welcome from Herjavec Group’s Robert Herjavec|
Keynote address from Dr Phyllis Schneck, Department of Homeland Security
“What keeps the DHS up at night? Understanding the cross section of the Digital and Physical security realms”
|10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Breakout Sessions & Networking on the Vendor Runway|
|12:30 PM - 2:00 PM||Lunch & Group Session|
Keynote address from US Fighter Pilot Brian Udell
“Trusting the data when you’re flying blind”
|2:00 PM - 3:00 PM||General Session led by Splunk and AWS teams with presentations from Haiyan Song, Splunk and Tim Sandage, AWS|
|3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Breakout Sessions & Networking on the Vendor Runway|
| 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Closing Remarks from Herjavec Group, Splunk, AWS Executive teams|
| 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Cocktails, Networking and Live Entertainment|
TRAVEL AND PARKING INFORMATION
NOTE: There is no cost to attend the inaugural LIFT OFF Managed Security Services Conference, however, this is a private, invite-only event, targeted at enterprise executives and technicians interested in Managed Security Services. The guest list will be closely monitored for both the conference and exclusive cocktail party. Please ensure you RSVP and include the name of your guest for the cocktail party to secure access to the events on January 11, 2017. Thank you for your understanding.
Do not miss this unique event with an exclusive focus on Managed Security Services.
Make LIFT OFF the first Cybersecurity Conference you attend in 2017.
Space is limited. Submit your registration request today!