Junior IAM Analyst
Herjavec Group is expanding our security practice and is currently seeking a Junior Identity and Access Management Analyst. The Junior IAM Analyst will assist in supporting the user lifecycle management process/perform IAM administration functions and provide technical and process support on IAM related issues to end-users.
- Responsible for working with information systems and other teams to properly administer access.
- Manages access to all designated systems and applications supported by Information Systems.
- Responsible for access reporting on/from all supported systems/applications, as applicable.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow Identity and Access Management team members.
- Performs basic troubleshooting for Identity tools user issues.
- Work closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions.
- Monitor and ensure that all access administration systems and processes are followed as per specifications and use cases defined
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related work experience
- Foundational experience in identity management technologies.
- General knowledge of infrastructure security, including Windows, Unix/Linux, desktop/laptop, and mobile security.
- Service-oriented and must work easily with end users, IT administrators and management
- Strong ability to troubleshoot user access problems.
- Be a quick learner, adaptable and be willing to challenge oneself.
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating within the tech teams.
- Experience with writing concise and high-quality technical documents.
- Interest in cybersecurity, security operations and identity and access management
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Junior IAM Analyst – Click Here
About Herjavec Group
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.