Inside Business Development
Due to our continuous growth, Herjavec Group is looking to hire an Inside Business Development role to join its highly successful inside sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding IT Security Company. The candidate will be responsible for educating, uncovering, qualifying and following sales process to drive net new business opportunities.
- Job role will consist of cold calling to a specific territory in Australia, educating the customer on Herjavec Group, uncovering a potential opportunity, scheduling a meeting/WebEx and passing this over to the ISR/OSR team to continue with the sales process.
- Provide quality service to Herjavec Group’s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Herjavec Group values at all times
- Work closely with the internal team members and External Field Sales force to insure high customer satisfaction
- Drive new opportunities of all Herjavec Group products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities
- Partner effectively with the inside and field Sales Team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive relationships
- Communicate Herjavec Groups value proposition through phone calls to potential customers
- Utilize Herjavec Group’s CRM platform to drive sales process and maximize communication
- Attend and complete technology and sales trainings, and/or trade shows as required or requested
- Actively solicit for all Herjavec Group product opportunities, referring leads as appropriate
- Experience in the IT industry is recommended as is a strong information security knowledge
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Previous experience with cold calling is beneficial
- Experience working in a VAR or distribution channel experience
- Knowledge of marketing procedures, computer product technology (hardware, software and networks) and sales cycles is required
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
Position requires a mandatory 1 month training period located in Toronto (paid for by Herjavec Group).
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Inside Business Development – Click Here
About Herjavec Group
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.