The Identity Access Management (IAM) Consultant plays a key role in the installation, configuration, and customization of Identity and Access Management software to deliver a solution that will meet the customer’s business requirements. This position involves working in customer environments in collaboration with customer personnel and other members of the Herjavec Group IAM team. The candidate requires hands-on experience with at least one Identity and Access Management product from RSA (formerly Aveksa) and / or SailPoint and its supporting platforms and technologies. Java programming knowledge is required; experience with J2EE technologies, scripting, directories, certificates (PKI), and encryption are highly desirable.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to share their Identity and Access Management expertise with the customer, acting as a trusted advisor for IAM-related topics. As such, excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must. The candidate must also be capable of shifting smoothly between roles as a technical lead to a solution implementation specialist as required. This role frequently involves investigating and resolving challenging technical problems, so demonstrated troubleshooting skills are required, along with effective organization skills, the ability to multi-task, and efficient time-management skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a deployment role in an IAM project
- Working knowledge of IAM solutions from vendors such as RSA, SailPoint, IBM and Oracle
- Systems integration and application development experience
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML, Web Services (SOAP/REST), web and application servers
- Experience installing software on Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with directories (LDAP, AD)
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, RSA)
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) including role mining and modeling methods
- Readiness to travel up to 40% annually
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 1 year consulting experience
- Minimum 1 year of Java development experience
- Experience with client-server Java development including Servlets, JSPs and JSF
- Experience gathering and analyzing business requirements including creating use case definitions, functional specifications, and detailed design specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers to understand integration requirements and to explain solution approaches
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC): requirements, implementation, testing, release and maintenance
Travel: Position requires approximately 25% travel.
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application IAM Consultant – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003, and it quickly became one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies, accelerating from $400K to $140 million in sales annually over 12 years. Herjavec Group delivers managed security services globally supported by a state-of-the-art, PCI compliant Security Operations Centre (SOC), operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with a leadership position across a wide range of functions including compliance, risk management & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including three headquarters in Toronto (Canada), New York City (USA) and Reading (United Kingdom).