IAM Consultant – SailPoint
The IAM Consultant – SailPoint participates in the implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leveraging SailPoint’s IAM suite of products for Herjavec Group customers. The IAM Consultant will be called upon to understand customers’ current systems and processes, and will recommend, implement, and document solutions that meet customers’ requirements. This position requires demonstrated skills across the Identity & Access Management domain and intimate knowledge of the SailPoint IdentityIQ solution platform. Java programming knowledge is required; experience with J2EE technologies, scripting, directories, certificates (PKI), and encryption are highly desirable.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to share their Identity and Access Management expertise with the client, acting as a trusted advisor for IAM-related topics. As such, excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must. The candidate must also be capable of shifting smoothly between roles from technical lead to solution implementation specialist as required. This role frequently involves investigating and resolving challenging technical problems, so it will be an excellent position for an individual with strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a deployment role using SailPoint’s IdentityIQ platform
- Systems Integration and application development experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative team with customer personnel, business analysts, and developers
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML, Web Services (SOAP/REST), web and application servers
- Experience installing software on Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with directories (LDAP, AD)
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, RSA)
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) including role mining and modeling methods
- Readiness to travel up to 40% annually
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with client-server Java development including Servlets, JSPs and JSF
- Experience gathering and analyzing business requirements including creating use case definitions, functional specifications, and detailed design specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers to understand integration requirements and to explain solution approaches
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC): requirements, implementation, testing, release and maintenance
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application IAM Consultant (SailPoint) – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.