Herjavec Group is expanding our security practice and is currently seeking an Identity and Access Management Analyst. The Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst plays a key role in the installation, configuration, and customization of Identity and Access Management software to deliver a solution based on customer’s business requirements. This position involves working in customer environments in collaboration with customer personnel and other members of the Herjavec Group IAM team.
The candidate requires an understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts and its supporting platforms and technologies. Java programming knowledge is required; experience with J2EE technologies, scripting, directories, certificates (PKI), and encryption are highly desirable.
- Responsible for solution deployment and installation.
- Configuration of solution capabilities as defined and outlined by the IAM Architect
- Responsible for supporting managed services customers and their requirements
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow Identity and Access Management team members.
- Performs basic troubleshooting for Identity tools user issues.
- Work closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions.
- Monitor and ensure that all access administration systems and processes are followed as per specifications and use cases defined
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Foundational experience and understanding of identity management technologies.
- Systems integration and application development experience.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML, Web Services (SOAP/REST), web and application servers
- Experience installing software on Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with directories (LDAP, AD)
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) model
- General knowledge of infrastructure security, including Windows, Unix/Linux, desktop/laptop, and mobile security.
- Service oriented and must work easily with end users, IT administrators and management
- Strong ability to troubleshoot user access problems.
- Be a quick learner, adaptable and be willing to challenge oneself.
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating within the tech teams.
- Experience with writing concise and high-quality technical documents.
- Interest in cybersecurity, security operations and identity and access management
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application IAM Analyst – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.