Herjavec Group Wins 2 Cyber Defense Global Awards
October 3, 2018
Herjavec Group is thrilled to announce that we have won two Cyber Defense Global Awards for 2018.
Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM) reviews the hottest, most innovative, market-leading cybersecurity players globally, recognizing the top one hundred firms worldwide.
Submissions into CDM’s Global Awards are reviewed by an unbiased panel of certified security professionals (CISSP, CISSP, FMDHS, CEH) who vote based on their independent review of the submission package, corporate website, company product literature and thought leadership.
In the 2018 CDM Global Awards, Herjavec Group has been recognized as
Herjavec Group – 2018 CDM Global Award Winner - Most Innovative Identity & Access Management Provider
Herjavec Group’s winning Identity Service offering is focused on transforming an organization’s access requirements into an information advantage. We accelerate the pillars of your identity program: (i) Governance & Administration, (ii) Privileged Access Management, (iii) Access Control and (iv) Identity Managed Services.
Herjavec Group supports the Assessment, Design, Deployment and Management of your identity solutions.
Herjavec Group’s leading Identity Managed Service offering provides three tiers of support:
- Health Monitoring - 24x7 Identity platform monitoring and escalation
- Basic Services – troubleshooting level 1 issues including log-ons and software updates
- Enhanced Configuration Services – advanced support including application/data source onboarding, user access reviews, provisioning configuration, and more
With Identity Managed Services, your organization can:
- Gain 24x7 visibility into the health of your Identity platform without increasing security staff
- Improve control over user data and access permissions
- Quickly detect risks and amend access entitlement issues associated with privileged users
- Automate the user provisioning process based on groups, policies and approval workflows
- Accelerate compliance efforts with unified top-down governance processes for all users
Accelerate your Identity Security with Herjavec Group
- Herjavec Group is 100% laser focused on cybersecurity services with comprehensive expertise in identity roadmap development, consulting and identity managed services.
- We are a vendor agnostic service provider with a track record of success in complex, multi-technology environments including within the financial, legal, utilities, retail, health & gaming sectors.
- We embrace customized solutions to meet our enterprise customer needs.
- We are highly certified across vendor and cybersecurity specific certifications & accreditations.
- Our foundation as an MSSP sets us up for success in behaviour-based Identity governance and Identity Managed Services.
- We’ve been recognized industry-wide for our expertise in Identity Services – #1 on Cybersecurity 500, IDC Security Services Leader and as an Innovative Leader in Identity by the Cyber Defense Magazine Global Awards.
To learn more about Herjavec Group’s Identity Services, click here.
Herjavec Group – 2018 CDM Global Award Winner - Leader Managed Security Services
As the global Leader in Managed Security Services, Herjavec Group has demonstrated the innate ability to combine technical, human and threat intelligence to enrich the information and alerts shared with our customers. Our Managed Security Services Practice is SOC 2 Type 2 certified, supported by five geo-redundant, PCI compliant Security Operations Centers (Toronto & Ottawa (CAN), Los Angeles (US), Bangalore (IN) and Reading (UK)). The practice has been built to defend enterprise organizations from increasingly sophisticated, targeted, cybercrime threats through two streams of service:
- Security Event Monitoring - Proactive threat detection, logging, correlation, alerting & threat hunting
- Security Engineering – Device management, certified optimization, administration & health checks
Herjavec Group focuses on solving the industry’s greatest challenge – a severe cybersecurity labor shortage – by leveraging custom-built solutions, including our Herjavec Group Threat Framework and Herjavec Group Analytics Platform, to apply threat modelling and use cases at the SIEM level in order to minimize the time and resources required to detect, escalate, analyze, and investigate threats in your environment.
Enterprises globally have benefitted from Herjavec Group’s comprehensive security services expertise. We have specialized abilities in:
- Managed Endpoint
- Managed Secure Gateway
- Managed Identity Services
- Managed Detection & Response
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Threat Hunting
- Incident Response
Enterprises partner with Herjavec Group for Managed Security Services because of our advanced detection & analytical abilities:
- Flexible Offering – We offer managed, and co-managed solutions for on prem, cloud or hybrid environments
- Investigation Support – We have a sophisticated SOC process with Tier 1 analysts providing escalation context and Tier 2 support for deeper investigation
- We Do Security – And only security!
- Global Reach – Our customers benefit from broad threat intel & cross client correlations
- Top MSSP Globally – We’ve been recognized as the #1 company on the Cybersecurity 500, as a top MSSP by MSSP Alert and now as a global Leader in MSS by Cyber Defense Magazine
To learn more about the breadth of Herjavec Group’s Managed Security Services practice and operational workflow, click here.
To review the complete Cyber Defense Global Award 2018 winner’s list, click here.
Earlier this year, Herjavec Group was also named a 3-time Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Award Winner for our leadership in cybersecurity operations across North America. Learn more here.
About Cyber Defense Global Awards 2018
This is Cyber Defense Magazine’s sixth year of honoring cyber defense and information security innovators. Our submission requirements are for any startup, early stage, later stage or public companies in the INFORMATION SECURITY (INFOSEC) industry who believe they have a unique and compelling value proposition for their people, products and services. More information is athttp://www.cyberdefenseawards.com/ The judges are CISSP, FMDHS, CEH, certified security professionals who voted based on their independent review of the company submitted materials on the website of each submission including but not limited to data sheets, white papers, product literature and other market variables. CDM has a flexible philosophy to find more innovative players with new and unique technologies, than the one with the most customers or money in the bank. CDM is always asking “What’s Next?” so we are looking for Next Generation cyber defense people, products and services.
About Cyber Defense Magazine
With over 1.2 Million annual readers and growing, Cyber Defense Magazine is the premier source of IT Security information. We are managed and published by and for ethical, honest, passionate information security professionals. Our mission is to share cutting-edge knowledge, real-world stories and awards on the best ideas, products and services in the information technology industry. We deliver electronic magazines every month online for free, and limited print editions exclusively for the RSA conferences for our USA editions and our Global editions at the IPEXPO Europe and to our paid print-edition subscribers. CDM is a proud member of the Cyber Defense Media Group. Learn more about us at http://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com