Join Herjavec Group at the Law Firms and Cyber-Attack Conference 2016
September 1, 2016
Join Herjavec Group at the conference in London on Wednesday 5th October 2016.
Executive speakers from government, law, and cybersecurity will be presenting their views on how to defend law firms from cyber-attacks.
Topics covered will include:
- The threat cybercrime poses to law firms
- Why law firms are particularly at risk
- How law firms can protect themselves from attack
Hear from Herjavec Group UK’s own Matt Yarranton at 10:30am, when he will provide a keynote explaining why DIY and MSS don’t mix.
Keynote: Matt Yarranton, 10:30am – "Why DIY and MSS Don't Mix"
The need for legal firms to adopt a more proactive Information Security Framework has never been more prevalent. The integration of multiple technologies, privileged access controls, increased connectivity and of course, the cloud – have all created a space where legal firms need the support of a trusted advisor in Information Security. In this keynote, Matt will explain why firms can no longer take a DIY approach to Managed Security Services.
This presentation will address:
- Access Controls – how can firms align with the right people, accessing the right data, at the right time for the right reasons?
- Visibility through SIEM – ensuring visibility & data intelligence, while performing ongoing security monitoring, management and audits
- Preparing for the WHEN – it’s not if, it’s when an incident will occur. How does your firm balance an investment in technology with its preparation for a security incident?
Date: October 5
Time: 8:30am to 5pm
University of London
The full agenda is available here.
To book a meeting with Herjavec Group on site, or if you have questions about our UK operations, contact us today.
[contact-form-7 id="5539" title="Law Firms and Cyber-Attack Conference 2016"]
About Herjavec Group
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centres, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, United Kingdom and Australia. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.