Join Herjavec Group at The Cyber Security Show in London March 8-9, 2016
At the Business Design Centre in London on 8-9 March, top industry professionals, including representatives from Herjavec Group, will be gathering to share their insights with you.
Book your free pass to benefit from seminars featuring veteran security companies, an innovation zone full of start-ups with big ideas and an exhibition floor filled with solution providers ready to share their expertise with you.
The Cyber Security Show 2016 aims to support C level executives as they tackle existing and future challenges in information security. This event will provide a crucial opportunity to learn about the evolution of cyber threats. The show will have talks, panel discussions, and roundtables, led by industry experts who have the most up-to-date information about the current challenges facing the security community.
Dates: March 8-9, 2016
Location: Business Design Centre, London
Ways to engage with Herjavec Group on site:
- March 8 -11:40am: Participate in Herjavec Group’s industry roundtable focused on the importance of cybersecurity & managed services in the financial services sector
- March 8 – 2:20pm: Hear VP Managed Services Steven Cohen take part in a panel discussing the Dangers Presented by The Internet of Things alongside Dr Alex Bazin -Vice President & Head of Internet of Things, Fujitsu and Luke Harrison- Global Solutions Architect, Equinix
- Discussion topics will include:
- Imagining the future of IoT in Critical National Infrastructure
- The complexity of connected ecosystems and the difficulty of knowing the limits of your trusted networks
- March 9 – 12:20pm: Attend Herjavec Group’s theatre presentation “Moving to the Cloud? Why you need an MSSP to help you pack!”
- In this theatre session, Herjavec Group will outline the opportunities and challenges faced by enterprises looking to move assets and technologies to the cloud. We will discuss the importance of having a security framework, how to mitigate risk and develop benchmarks to measure success.
- Visit our booth space or set up a meeting with one of our technical experts to learn more about how we provide actionable intelligence to our managed services customers 24x7x365.
To learn more about Herjavec Group’s operations in the United Kingdom or to schedule a meeting with our local sales and technical team members please complete the form below: