WEBINAR: Convergence of Cybersecurity & Privacy with FeRoot Privacy
March 4, 2019
Join Herjavec Group's Tabitha Gallo and FeRoot Privacy's Ivan Tsarynny for a webinar on the convergence of cybersecurity and privacy.
The number of privacy and data regulations are continually on the rise. What’s more, many of these new privacy requirements overlap directly with the fundamental mandate of cybersecurity:
- to identify assets, evaluate risks and threats to those assets,
- to ensure that the confidentiality, security, availability, and integrity of the assets are maintained, and
- to identify and manage incidents and breaches.
Register for this webinar on March 26, 2019, and join Tabitha and Ivan as they discuss:
- Why are we spending valuable resources duplicating effort between privacy and cybersecurity?
- What areas can we extend in our existing cybersecurity processes to address GDPR, CCPA, and other new privacy laws?
- Can privacy and cybersecurity align and be synergistic?
Date: March 26, 2019 | 2:00 PM EST
- Tabitha Gallo, Senior Security Consultant at Herjavec Group
- Ivan Tsarynny, CEO & Co-Founder at FeRoot Privacy
Register for the webinar below.