CyberArk Names Herjavec Group its 2018 Canadian Partner of the Year
July 20, 2018
From July 16-18, 2018, CyberArk held their 12th annual CyberArk Impact Americas Summit. This event celebrates the top CyberArk channel, systems integrator, and solution provider partners in the United States, Canada, and Latin America, who have demonstrated excellence in cyber security innovation, commitment to training and skills development, and driving customer success with market-leading privileged account security solutions to protect against advanced threats.
Herjavec Group is thrilled to announce that at this year’s Impact Americas Summit we were recognized as CyberArk’s 2018 Canadian Partner of the Year!
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is one of the biggest areas of focus in cybersecurity due to the high risk of insider threats in enterprises. An insider threat, whether malicious or accidental, is when company data is compromised as a result of a damaging action taken by a current or ex-employee.
Earlier this year, Herjavec Group hosted a complete Identity & Access Management (IAM) event series across Canada with SailPoint and CyberArk to discuss the importance of identity solutions in the development of a holistic view of security.
During the discussions, it was clear many C-level executives share a similar struggle – their PAM and IAM practices are operating in silos, leaving blind spots open to hackers. By unifying identity and access governance of privileged and non-privileged users, organizations can:
- Fully manage the privileged user (individuals/applications) lifecycle.
- Execute periodic reviews and re-certification of privileged access directly from IdentityIQ
- Enforce application access permissions defined within Identity IQ using CyberArk application Identity Manager to ensure the application can only access authorized assets.
- Generate alerts and reports on privileged identities and access activities directly from IdentitiyIQ to detect unauthorized access changes or suspicious log-in activity to privileged accounts.
Herjavec Group utilizes best of breed IAM technologies such as CyberArk to transform your organization’s Identity and Access requirements into an information advantage, through our comprehensive identity and access management services.
Herjavec Group identity services include – Assessment, Design, Deployment and Managed Services for:
- Identity and Access Management
- Proxy Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
To learn more about Herjavec Group’s Identity and Access Management practice, please click here.Congratulations to the teams at Herjavec Group & CyberArk for this outstanding honour. We’re thrilled to be named CyberArk’s Canadian Partner of the Year for 2018.
To learn more about how Identity and Access Management can improve your security posture, or to request an IAM assessment, contact a security specialist today.