The Contract Coordinator will report to the Contract Manager, Business Development. Their role is to lead and deliver the effective and efficient creation of contracts and service delivery documents, while maintaining contract management records and reporting. This includes identification, management and escalation of issues/risks as they pertain to contractual agreements, while ensuring contracts follow a review and approval process. The Contract Coordinator will have to also liaise with other internal departments as required for approvals.
- Reviews and identifies commercial and legal risks in complex RFPs, RFQs, client and vendor agreements
- Provides comments and recommendations on contractual risks and mitigation strategy, compliance and regulatory matters to internal business partners
- Negotiates and administers various contracts, including MSAs, partnership, reseller agreements, NDAs, SOWS and sub-contracts
- Analyzes significant and/or unique contract requirements to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Customizes existing templates and drafts new agreements to fit project requirements
- Manages contract change/approval control processes
- Effectively communicates with corporate stakeholders (legal, finance, business development) and business units for resolution of contract issues and disputes
- Has a detailed understanding of the business case and an appreciation of business goals/objectives
- In partnership with Contract Manager and Legal Counsel, creates new and revises existing templates of contractual documents
- Provides contractual support to HG’s regional divisions and business units
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary degree required in law, business or other related field
- Knowledge of business and technology law
- Minimum of one (1) year of contract administration or similar transferable experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret contracts, RFP terms and conditions and other legal documents
- Ability to draft agreements and other legal documents
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and resolve issues arising out of difficult negotiations
- Proactive, energetic, professional self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues, associates, and clients.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in fast paced, high change environment
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word as must and Microsoft Project an asset.
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Contract Coordinator – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.