Chief Financial Officer
At Herjavec Group, information security is what we do.
We are seeking a Senior Executive to join our growing management team as CFO, and report directly to our CEO Robert Herjavec. This individual will oversee all financial roles/responsibilities of the company except for day to day accounting and audit.
The areas of responsibility include:
- Financial management of Herjavec Group, including financial analysis and projections, capital and operating budgetary planning, productivity, cash flow management, cost identification and allocation, revenue/expense trends analysis, financial record keeping, reporting, the facilitation of debt and equity financing
- Development and enforcement of business & finance policies, procedures, and control systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- CA or CGA certification
- 10+ years of financial responsibility & management with mid to large company
- Previous experience with equity markets and/or public offerings
- Strong analytical skills, experience interpreting and executing a strategic vision into an operational plan
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services and incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com