Bilingual Client Service Manager
The Bilingual Client Service Manager (CSM) is accountable for the client for post-sales, delivery, and assurance issues for security products. This ensures a positive client experience and level of satisfaction for managing critical issues. The CSM is a single point of contact regarding accountability-related issues for escalated service. The CSM is responsible for understanding the client business strategies and priorities across all services and deliverables supported by HG.
CSM is required to support our clients proactively and forward looking support opportunities.
- I.e. examples
- Ensuring the Assessments / Audits and upgrades are provided proactively and reviewed / scheduled with the clients
- Ensuring Processes and Procedures are developed and revised as the services grows / changes.
- Manage and monitored Tuning assessment and exercises.
The CSM would be tasked to perform / manage the client’s services from end to end.
The CSM drives key performance metrics by:
- Conducting client-satisfaction and overseeing the closure of client satisfaction improvement initiatives
- Tracking and ensuring get well plans are being completed. This includes providing weekly status updates to key internal and external stakeholders on get well plans.
- Supporting role for monitoring the account day to day activities and escalating to Tier 1 / 2 for investigation
- Ensuring that the delivery of all services meets quality, scope and service level requirements.
- Ensuring that all changes and other client service requests are fulfilled on time and correctly and as per Contract
- Leading problem resolution efforts and post-incident reviews. This includes the final review and delivery of the RCA for the client
- Manage scoping and requirements gathering sessions to ensure details are facilitated through to the PS / Sales teams for new opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and support teams. This includes open communication to ensure unity within the organization to the client
- Provide technical guidance/recommendations to customers to enhance their overall security posture within the managed products
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of service offerings, delivery processes, and technical capabilities at HG
- Understand IT security technologies for assigned customer
- Understand security principles and best practices
- Identifying, documenting, and implementing process improvement initiatives for the client
- Ensuring documentation of updated process improvements are shared and support teams and clients are trained
- Working with the client to ensure that service management processes and procedures align with best practices
- Meeting with the client monthly or bi-monthly to review Services in production
- Meeting with the client to review open tickets
- Performing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly performance reviews and presentations of reports with the client
- Supporting sales during Road-mapping exercises with Client
- Escalation point for all day 2 operation escalations – Sev 1 / Sev 2.
- Escalation point for all service inquiries; such as contract renewals, licenses, billing inquiries
- Responsible to ensure HG Executive team is aware of any incident/problem as soon as it is discovered which may impact the services being provided by HG
- Participating in knowledge sharing with other analysts and writing technical articles for Internal Knowledge Base
- CSMs are not a resolver group but will update tickets based on client communications and escalations
- Attending various project meetings to provide thought leadership and technical expertise while continuing to keep the client environment at top of mind
- Responsible for working with the Sales team on renewals and providing updates on the renewals to management. This includes ownership of the renewal process and documentation required to secure the renewal
- Working with technical SMEs to address any client concerns or new opportunities.
- Processing new requests, including gathering detailed requirements and informing or requesting updates from support teams
- Looking for organic growth opportunities in the account
- Acting as an approver at CAB for both HG and client facing change requests
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current managed technologies
- Maintain current knowledge on industry issues/trends and competitive products
- Other duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English and French)
- College Diploma or University Degree in Information Security or relevant security up-to-date certificates and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT security field
- Strong understanding of IT Security concepts
- Must have proficient knowledge and experience with two or more of the following technologies and understanding of at least three technologies:
- Application/stateful/UTM firewalls
- SIEM (Security Incident Event Management)
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- Data Analytics
- Web content filtering
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- Experience and proficient in UNIX/Linux and/or Regular Expressions.
- Security Operations Centre/Information Protection Centre/Computer Incident Response Centre
- Wireless Networking
- VPN Communication Protocols
- UNIX, AIX & Solaris, Linux, Windows Server Operating Systems
- Endpoint Protection/Malware Protection
The following will be considered an asset:
- Holds certifications such as CISSP, ITIL, Security +, product specifics of the mentioned categories above
- Familiar with PCI and SOX compliance
- Security threat and attack countermeasures
- Ability to conduct in-depth forensic analytical studies and investigations
- Excellent communications skills (active listening, written, oral)
- Client facing communication (report issues to customer in a timely manner, demonstrate expertise of the overall business unit, develop presentations to highlight results and solutions, etc.)
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- A positive and constructive minded team player
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Client Service Manager – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003, and it quickly became one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies. Herjavec Group delivers managed security services globally supported by a state-of-the-art, PCI compliant Security Operations Centre (SOC), operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with a leadership position across a wide range of functions including compliance, risk management & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including three headquarters in Toronto (Canada), New York City (USA) and Reading (United Kingdom). The organization recently entered the Australian market and plans to establish a local presence there over the coming months.