Co-Founder George Frempong Recognized as 2017 Harry Jerome Award Recipient for Business Achievement
Congratulations to Herjavec Group’s Co-Founder and SVP of Global Sales George Frempong for being recognized as a 2017 Harry Jerome Award Recipient for Business Achievement.
Black Business and Professional Association’s (BBPA) 2017 Harry Jerome Awards recognize the achievements of the African-Canadian community. This year’s winners will be recognized across multiple categories including academics, arts, athletics, business, entertainment, media, community service and more.
George is being recognized for his excellence in business and leadership in the cybersecurity community, which include his contributions as Co-Founder and SVP of Global Sales at Herjavec Group.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be the keynote speaker at the BBPA’s 2017 Harry Jerome Awards on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the International Centre in Mississauga.
The 2017 award recipients include:
- Rev. Dr. Audley N. James (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Harriet Thornhill (Youth Advancement Award)
- Dr. Everton Gooden (Trailblazer Award)
- Keith Spence (Professional Excellence Award)
- George Frempong (Business Award)
- Isobel Granger (Public Advocacy Award)
- Leanne Prendergast (Leadership Award)
- Sharon Riley (Entertainment Award)
- Gabrielle Fletcher (Academics Award)
- Dr. Barbara Trieloff-Deane (Diversity Award)
- Wesley J. Hall (President’s Award)
- Chris Campbell (Volunteer Award)
- Andre De Grasse (Athletics Award)
- Ron Cunningham (Community Service Award)
- Dr. Juliet M. Daniel (Technology and Innovation Award)
- Cheryl Nembhard (Social Advocacy Award)
- Fabienne Colas (Arts Award)
- Dr. Boluwaji Ogunyemi (Health Sciences Award)
To read the full press release please click here.