Analyst, Systems Technical Support
The Systems Technical Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring customer equipment is operating properly (which includes: equipment is performing within vendor recommendations; software is properly patched to remediate security and operational issues; automatic updates are running as expected and equipment alerting is tuned properly and regularly).
- Prepare all the documentation of the change, including change process, risks, possible work-around, and back out plans;
- Answer support questions for customers in a timely and professional manner;
- Work with vendors when problems exist in customer environments;
- Maintain current knowledge on industry issues/trends and competitive products;
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current managed technologies;
- Improve technical understanding of all managed technologies.
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems;
- Consult user guides, technician manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions;
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties;
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operations systems, or appropriate software;
- Participate in redesign of applications and other software;
- Provide business systems, network and internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MAC, Unix, Extranet, Internet, Data analysis software, Linux, Networking software, Networking security, servers, security software, mail server software, MS Windows, File management software; Presentation software; Programming software, TCP/IP, Wireless Networks.
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Education: Courses in computer programming or network administration.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Analyst, Systems Technical Support – Click Here
About Herjavec Group
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003, and it quickly became one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies. Herjavec Group delivers managed security services globally supported by a state-of-the-art, PCI compliant Security Operations Centre (SOC), operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with a leadership position across a wide range of functions including compliance, risk management & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including three headquarters in Toronto (Canada), New York City (USA) and Reading (United Kingdom). The organization recently entered the Australian market and plans to establish a local presence there over the coming months.