Accounts Receivable Specialist
Herjavec Group is looking to grow its finance team and is actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The primary aspect of this role will be to perform data entry and related duties in posting accounts receivable payments. This includes maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and resolving account irregularities. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will also administer claims, refunds, adjustments, and any other accounting transactions related to A/R management. This position involves diplomatic interaction with customers to provide billing information and support in order to facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Manager of Finance.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager to maintain collection goals and general A/R performance levels.
- Receive and fill out receipts for third party payments, whether by check, credit, and other forms of payment.
- Post and reconcile customer payments to general ledgers.
- Post A/R data to profit/loss reports, balance sheets, income statements, and other documentation.
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to corporate billing records.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers.
- Form collection strategies to mitigate customer objections to making timely A/R payments.
- Investigate collection problems.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
- Provide weekly updates on outstanding balances and client related issues
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for internal and external users.
- Assist with year-end audit and special projects as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years of account receivable experience
- Knowledgeable in Excel and QuickBooks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be willing to work overtime during quarter-end and/or month-end
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent attention to detail with strong time management
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Accounts Receivable Specialist – Click Here
About Herjavec Group:
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.