Accounts Payable Analyst
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for a large amount of data entry, reconciliation of information, providing financial information for reporting and analysis purposes to management and other account reconciliations.
- Charges approved expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering and verifying data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
- Assists in preparing monthly and year-to-date reports; to be distributed to management.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and ensures expenses are in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical records.
- Ensures sales tax is recorded accordingly for expenses incurred in various regions.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Reconcile company credit card transactions and verify to provided backup.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Previous experience strongly desired in Financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications (Quick Books experience preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access applications – certifications preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with high credibility at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate flexibility, strong commitment to meeting deadlines, and solid decision-making skills
Position requires 0% travel.
How to Apply
If interested, please click on the following link and complete an application Accounts Payable Analyst – Click Here
About Herjavec Group
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations. Herjavec Group delivers SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the-art, PCI compliant, Security Operations Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions including consulting, professional services & incident response. Herjavec Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. For more information, visit www.herjavecgroup.com.