If you are the best at what you do and need a fast-paced growth organization to support your success, join one of North America’s highest regarded names in business. Win with the Best.
Tier-I Security Analyst - Toronto/Croatia
Positions available - Toronto/Croatia
Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded The Herjavec Group (THG) in 2003 and it has quickly become one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America with sales of over $125 million. The Herjavec Group delivers managed security services globally supported by a state-of-the-art Security Operations Center operated 24/7/365 by certified security engineers. This expertise is coupled with a leadership position across a wide range of functions, including compliance, malware/intrusion prevention, risk management and emergency incident response. THG has offices across North America with a Canadian head office in Toronto and US head office in Dallas.
The ideal applicant will be required to work 24/7 shift pattern, including weekends, on a rotation basis.
**Must have Security+ Certification**
Responsibilities: (included but are not limited to the following):
- Detect security issues, create customer tickets and manage problems until closure;
- Coordinate escalations and collaborate with internal technology teams to ensure timely resolution of issues;
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are met;
- Perform system maintenance and maintain current documentation;
- Provide resolution plans for system and network issues;
- Report common and repeat problems (trend analysis) to Management and propose process and technical improvements.
Minimum two (2) years directly related practical experience within the last five years, and demonstrated ability to carry out the functions of the job.
Technical requirement may vary depending on client specific operating systems and applications.
Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with three or more of the following:
- UNIX, AIX & Solaris, Linux, Windows Server Operating Systems
- Internet Connectivity and Protocols (TCP/IP)
- Wireless Networking
- Security Operations Centre/Information Protection Centre/Computer Incident Response Centre
- Enterprise Security Information Management systems
- VPN Communication Protocols
- Switches/Routers (basic configuration)
- Network/System Intrusion Detection or Prevention Systems
- TCP/IP networking, VPN, VLAN, NAT and security concepts
- Asset Management
- Security threat and attack countermeasures
- Ability to conduct in-depth forensic analytical studies and investigations
- Analytical Problem Solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
If interested, please forward your resume to: